Saturday, November 1, 2008

Midterms

It's that time of year again. I took my first midterm of the quarter couple of days ago. I was pretty confident walking into my finance midterm. I was ready to own the financial world! But instead it owned me :( What a terrible start to my supposedly easy quarter....

On a happier note, I got my grades from my summer abroad program! Three A's, baby! Now I get to tell my daddy that his daughter got straight A's in the prestigious college of Cambridge University. =D lol jk..

Oh, and I am officially over my bang phase. After almost 7 weeks of trying to pull off the whole straight bang look, I am finally giving up. It's a lot more annoying to manage and I keep getting crap about it, haha. So, I will stop being so stubborn and just go back to my normal side bangs. Maybe I will try to do the straight bang thing another time when I'm bored with my hair again :)

Speaking of which... should I go back to straight hair?? I've had curly hair for almost a year now... should I keep it curly or go back to my naturally straight hair.....