Saturday, October 18, 2008

Badminton

Is the story of my life right now. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Ever since I became "captain" of the badminton team, it's been a lot different. The past 2 years I have always been late to practice, a bit selfish, not toooo involved with the team.. I just came out b/c I wanted to play badminton. But now as captain, I have responsibilities. The time and effort I now put into this team has grown exponentially. But I'm not gonna lie, I <3 the team, so I look forward to spending my time with them for the rest of the year. Hopefully we have a fun and successful year - time to kick some booty at nationals - which by the way, I hope is as memorable as last year in Pennsylvania :) ... oh the memories.

On another note, I miss Europe. I miss Spain. and France. and London. But mostly, I miss Cambridge. Cambridge was my home for 8 weeks and I seriously wish that I could go back. I miss my room. I miss my bedder (she'd come once a week to change the sheets/vacuum the room/clean the sink/give clean towels) - it was the good life, haha. Now all I can do for now is look at pictures and reminisce :(. I miss the friends I made. Speaking of which, Cici and I will be visiting norcal very soon to visit friends we met in camb :) Louisa is turning 21, and we cannot miss that! Studying abroad has truly changed my life, and I encourage everyone to go out and do the same. You meet amazing people, see amazing places... it is an experience you will never forget. Anyways what the heck am I talking about, I am just rambling on about nothing.

No comments: