Monday, January 5, 2009

I Have a Crush on a Waiter.

There is an all you can eat korean bbq restaurant that my friends and I love to go to in Garden Grove. I like the restaurant b/c its relatively cheap, great service, good food..... and there's a cute waiter there. Mind you, I don't only go there b/c of the cute waiter, that's just a plus of course. But he's tall, cute, and he cooks for us - what more can a girl ask for? (answer: Edward Cullen) But since I'm living in a vampire-less world, I guess I'll settle for this guy. haha jk. The only downside is, he's a Fob. Not that I have a problem with fobs - I actually think they're pretty cute, and they have this attitude about themselves that are very different from americanized Koreans that I really like. It's just that his english is not thatttt great, and my korean is not thattttt great either, so it kinda sucks. I can't even flirt in english, how am I going to try to flirt in korean? Anyways, the story gets worse b/c he lives in Garden Grove and I'm all the way in San Diego again b/c of this annoying thing called school. I'm jk, I'm kind of happy to be back. Sad that break is over though, but like always, all good things must come to an end (i.e. relationships, winter breaks, etc). haha i swear I'm not this pessimistic in real life. only just a little :)

3 comments:

johncadengo said...

Don't settle!

Also. When are we going to get lunch?

nasus mik said...

NO FOBS!

kelvinsense said...

I LOVE YOU FOREVAR